Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Beauty Of Organizing (Jewelry edition)



           I am (in every sense of the word) very disorganized, but just the same there has to be some order or I go crazy. So I have to try extra hard to get things in a somewhat coordinated fashion. I also have an excess of things, because of the way I am inexplicably pulled in by the shiny and pretty objects that there seem to be so much of out in the world. I have come to own a lot of them. But of course only at good prices;) I'm going to begin with Jewelry and continue on to how I organize my beauty products in a part two blog post. This is in no means meant to brag or anything like that, just meant to hopefully spark some ideas for organizing your stuff because like I said, I struggled a tad.
 

           I always find the cutest, and somewhat unique pieces of jewelry and especially when it comes down to the unique pieces I snatch them right up. In this sense I have came up with a sort of crazy system as you can see above. I pinned up a bunch of cute pictures on this pin board as a back drop to my many necklaces. I usually keep silver necklaces to the left and gold to the right and usually beads and such are kept in the middle. Which for my purposes helps me to navigate a bit better. Usually I keep the most worn, or favorites of the time scattered among the pictures above the rest of the jewelry. Hopefully that helps somewhat with the organization challenged like myself. I looked into other options and they just couldn't hold the bulk of my necklaces. Just can't handle the stash. 


I apologize for the quality of the pictures not being too stellar, but you get the idea, this handy dandy little ring holder works pretty well but its kind of becoming over encumbered ha. It is kind of difficult to see them all but its good for not having too much space to store them so it ended up working for me. These are available at Claires or Icing I believe, I think mine was twelve dollars. I'm sure you could find a good one on Ebay or Amazon though as well. 




This is another one that is obvious- no cleverness needed :) Find yourself a cute earring stand- they make all sorts of types of these, ones you hang up and the ones shown here which are generally ones I prefer although   as you can see I have another cute pin board where I keep my favorites. Since this one isn't so cluttered I used pins with some detailing. 
Stay tuned for the next post
The beauty of organizing (vanity edition)








No comments:

Post a Comment