Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 2013 On the Wild Side Ipsy Bag


       Ipsy is a monthly subscription where you receive 4-5 beauty items in a new makeup bag each month for ten dollars. In this months Ipsy bag I received a NYX creme blush in boho chic, a  Cailyn gel eye liner in iron, a 1.76 Oz. bottle of psssst! dry shampoo, starlooks lip liner in tipsy and finally a J. Cat sparkling cream palette (which most people including this girl were a little disappointed with) Overall I wasn't ecstatic with this bags items and even the bag itself wasn't my taste. Most of the items are products I wouldn't normally use but I'm at least glad the blush didn't come in a totally outrageous color since my very fair skin can only tolerate so much color. I can't be too unhappy since the you get quite a bit for your buck. Ten dollars for all this is quite a steal and the whole point is to try new things right? The dry shampoo will be a new thing for me as well, considering I never wanted to buy it because my curly hair is already pretty dry so there isn't as much of a need for dry shampoo. I'll see how it goes, maybe it'll be a new beauty staple for me. Now lets break down the prices of each product:

NYX creme blush-                 $6.00
Pssst! dry shampoo-              $3.50
starlooks lipliner-                   $12.00
Cailyn line fix gel eyeliner-      $21.00
J. Cat glitter palette-              $4.49

Total worth of the bag-          $46.99

 I love Ipsy just for the surprise I give myself each month and it seems to be quite a good deal. I recommend them for any makeup lover out there who doesn't have the money to splurge on expensive makeup and wants to try new things. Down below is my referral link if anyone is interested. :)
Have a great day:)

http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hdw6t5rrusxl814

No comments:

Post a Comment